Double doors and vestibules, plenty of internal storage and lots of headspace; the Jack Rabbit SL series offers all the bells and whistles you would expect from full featured, heavier tents but with significantly lighter weights.
- Single door and vestibule
- Storm flaps on vestibule zipper
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners
- Fly and floor are nylon rip-stop
- Fly and floor have 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is nylon rip-stop and polyester mesh
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's)
- DAC pole system with press fit connectors and lightweight hubs
- Plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame
- 8 lightweight aluminum hook stakes
- Three interior mesh pockets
- Trail Weight: 3lb 2oz
- Packed Weight: 3 lb 9 oz
- Fast Fly Weight: 2 lb 6 oz
- Packed Size: 6" x 18"
- Floor Area: 23 sq ft
- Vestibule Area: 9 sq ft
- Head Height: 37"
- Foot Height: 26"