The Bristlecone from Rokk is a mid-sized backpack with an internal-frame and fully padded suspension to keep your load balanced and comfortable on the move. Well suited for gear-laden expeditions, the Bristlecone is equipped with a large, panel-loading main compartment with an organizer to keep gear in easy reach. Bike and climb friendly, the pack has an elastic mesh helmet pocket and a hydration pocket with an integrated cooling liner. Two side pockets hold water bottles or other quick access items, and a hide-away bottom mesh pocket provides in-a-pinch storage. The Bristlecone's padded shoulder straps are fully adjustable and are equipped with load lifters and a sternum strap for support. The fully adjustable waist belt and back panel are both padded and offer extra lumbar support along with an increased air ventilation design. The Bristlecone also features a detachable GPS pocket on the shoulder strap, dual ice axe loops, and a hide-away rain cover.
- Hydration-compatible 2900-cubic-inch capacity, panel-loading, internal-frame backpack
- Large main compartment with interior organizer; hydration pocket with integrated cooling liner; elastic mesh helmet pocket
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps with load lifters and sternum strap; padded, adjustable back panel and waist belt
- Two mesh side pockets; detachable GPS pocket on the shoulder strap; hide-away bottom mesh pocket
- Pack measures 22 by 12 by 7 inches